Victoria British Columbia Dentist
General Dentist With Over 14 Years of Experience!
Victoria British Columbia Dentist Melinda Mo, DDS focuses her practice on Orthodontics. Dr. Melinda Mo, general dentist, provides orthodontic treatments and takes time to listen to the individual needs and concerns of every patient. She takes time to diagnose and create personalized treatment plans, and she will spend time making sure you are comfortable with the recommended orthodontic treatment. Appointments are available at Westshore Dental Centre in Victoria British Columbia.
Our Dental Office:
Our Westshore Dental Centre office is located at 152-2945 Jacklin Road, Victoria British Columbia.
Call us at Westshore Dental Centre Phone Number 778-700-FACE. We speak English, Mandarin, Chinese, Cantonese, and French
General & Cosmetic Dentists can give you a smile you’re happy to show off. Modern dental techniques make it easier than ever for you to have a bright, even smile. Braces For Faces provides the following Orthodontic Dental services:
- Clear Aligners
- Ceramic Braces
Melinda Mo, DDS
Dr. Melinda Mo provides orthodontic treatments to patients in Victoria, British Columbia at Westshore Dental Centre.
Dr. Mo offers a wide range of treatments, including clear aligners (Invisalign), clear braces, and high-tech braces
Orthodontic Treatment That Fits Your Budget and Lifestyle!
- No referral is necessary. Just call us for an appointment in Victoria (Westshore Dental Centre Phone Number 778-700-FACE).
- You are never too young or too old for orthodontic treatment. The Canadian Association of Orthodontists recommends that children be seen by age 7, as most orthodontic problems can actually be identified at that age.
- Our Retention System is included in each treatment fee.
- We have 0% Interest Payment Plans, and individualized flexible payment options.
- Visit our office and we will help you determine which treatment is right for you and your health.
Please ask our team about the latest technological advances in the industry, such as ceramic braces and clear aligners, as well as traditional metal braces.